Electric Harley Davidson Quarter Mile
Manufacturer Sports scene Events E-Harley versus Tesla Model 3.
Electric harley davidson quarter mile. The Harley-Davidson LiveWire crossed the quarter-mile in just 11156 seconds at 11035 miles per hour. Thanks to ThEVox Network a Porsche Taycan Turbo and a Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric motorcycle slugged it out in a quarter-mile drag race. So not only is the LiveWire electric its kind of electrifying.
Harley-Davidson Screamin EagleVance Hines rider and three-time Pro Stock Motorcycle champion Angelle Sampey stepped off her Harley-Davidson FXDR Pro Stock competition motorcycle to pilot the LiveWire bike to capture world record-breaking runs on the quarter and eighth-mile covering the eighth-mile distance in 7017-seconds and the full quarter-mile course in just 11156 seconds at. Harley-Davidson claims three seconds to 60 mph on the LiveWire which was recently clocked at 116 seconds in the quarter mile by pro dragster Angelle Sampey. On 4 September 2020 three-time Pro Stock Motorcycle champion Angelle Sampey set records for elapsed time and top speed by an electric-powered production motorcycle on a Harley-Davidson LiveWire at the Lucas Oil Raceway in the eighth-mile and the full quarter-mile.
She covered the eighth-mile in 7017 seconds and the quarter-mile in 11156 seconds topping out at 11035 mph 1776 kmh across the line. September 15 2020 1623 IST. The LiveWire name is a perfect fit for this electric offering from Harley-Davidson because it hits 0-62 mph in 30 seconds which is actually faster than the 2020 BMW S1000 RR and quite an impressive number on its own.
It might have been faster but she bumped up against the 115 mph top speed the LiveWire is limited to. 2021 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide. Science of Speed looks at how electric vehicle propulsion will change the sport of drag racing by comparing a 2020 Harley-Davidson FXDR motorcycle to a 2020 Harley-Davidson LiveWire motorcycle.
The Harley-Davidson LiveWire motorcycle is an all-new all-electric model designed to offer riders a thrilling and high-performance motorcycling experience infused with a new level of technology. The Harley-Davidson Livewire electric motorcycle has blitzed the dragstrip to set new world records for eighth-mile and quarter-mile runs at 7017seconds and 11156 seconds respectively. Harley-Davidson Electra Glide 0 to 60 MPH Quarter Mile Times.
Harley-Davidson Screamin EagleVance Hines rider and three-time Professional Inventory Bike champion Angelle Sampey stepped off her Harley-Davidson FXDR Professional Inventory competitors bike to pilot the LiveWire bike to seize world record-breaking runs on the quarter and eighth-mile protecting the eighth-mile distance in 7017-seconds and the total quarter-mile course in simply. 0-60 mph 46 Quarter mile 136 Compare. Harley-Davidson LiveWire sets new records.
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Heads
- Harley Davidson Kalgoorlie
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Motor
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Air Cleaner
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead History
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Dimensions
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead A Venda
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead 1936 Te Koop
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Technische Daten
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Art
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Del 1936
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Parts For Sale
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead A Vendre
- Harley Davidson Jumper Vintage
- Harley Davidson Ladies Denim Vest
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Gebraucht
- Harley Davidson Knit Hat Pattern
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Rolling Chassis
- Harley Davidson Knurled Grips
- Harley Davidson Knucklehead Blueprint