Harley Davidson Engine Temperature Sensor Location
Continue the wire harness up the right-side frame tube and through the P-clamp located near the steering head.
Harley davidson engine temperature sensor location. ET sensor As glider said it is a single sensor located on your front cylinder headthe sensor provides input signals to the ECM as it reacts to the tempeture of the front cylinder head the ECM uses this signals from the sensor to determine if the engine is at operating tempeture or warming up from cold start. 2014 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement - YouTube. Locate the MAP sensor along the firewall or to the passenger side of the engine compartment.
After the engine cools back down remove the sensor from the head and plug the electrical connector back onto it. It is accessible by removing the horn. My specialty is with automotive computer systems.
Harley Davidson Part Number s. 5 Apr 29 2013. Get free shipping 4 cashback and 10 off select brands with a Riders Plus Membership when you get a Drag Specialties Engine Temperature Sensor part number DS289285 from JP Cycles.
And that probably would account for Rolfs sjambok higher readings. Harley Davidson Evolution Features. Fuel system the Harley Davidson evolution has an electronic sequential port fuel injection.
I thought that odd but figured Harley set the trigger temperature fairly low to make sure the engine didnt get too hot at stops. Locate the sensor away from the engine heat and start the engine and run it untill its hot. A cam position detector can provide information about the position of the engines camshafts when setting the ignition to ensure perfect timing.
An overly rich or lean mixture caused by faulty data from the MAP sensor will make starting difficult. EITMS can be used by any rider but is specifically for those riders who frequently find themselves in riding conditions where the vehicle is subjected to prolonged idle conditions or traffic congestion the motorcycle is equipped with an Engine Idle. The temp sensor is located at the back of the front cylinder behind the horn.
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Slim
- Harley Davidson Fat Boy 114 Specs
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Kaufen
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Near Me
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob India Price
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Used India
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Sound
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Stage 3
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob On Road Price In India
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Seat Height
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Stage 1
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Quantas Cilindradas
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Indonesia
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Mileage
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Riding Position
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Seat
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Rims
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Horsepower
- Harley Davidson Fat Boy 0 100
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob Km 0