Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Top Speed
Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom Price.
Harley davidson dyna super glide top speed. 1995 Harley-Davidson 1340 Dyna Super Glide. Average fuel consumption 43 mpg. Top speed 115 mph.
Top speed is around 115 mph. The engine produces a maximum peak output power of 4800 HP 350 kW 4900 RPM and a maximum torque of 8630 Nm 88 kgf-m or 637 ftlbs 2400 RPM. Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom Performance.
For 2007 the Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sports characteristic big old aircooled Milwaukee V-twin has been boosted to 1584cc but its also long been familiar in first 1340cc 1985-1998. Engine 4v air-cooled V-Twin. Gas mileage is good.
Top Speed - Acceleration 0 to 100 kmh 0 to 62 mph - Acceleration 0 to 400m 14 mile - Recuperation 60 to 140 kmh in highest gear - Fuel Consumption - MPG - Economy - Efficiency. 55L100km 6L100km on test Transmission. A stock Super Glide Sport has a top speed of approximately 115 mph.
Transmission type final drive. Max cruising speed is around 90 and the best speed is 70. Vibration-isolated Twin Cam 88 engine with ESPFI.
2900 kg 6393 pounds Powerweight ratio. Super Glide models from 1991 to 2018 were based on the Dyna Glide chassis. H-D says the Sports triple disc brakes will bring a bike at maximum loaded vehicle weight traveling 60 mph to a dead stop in 155 feet.
- Harley Davidson Hand Gloves
- Harley Davidson Gloves
- Harley Davidson Grateful Dead Hoodie
- Harley Davidson Grenade Exhaust
- Harley Davidson Grip Tape
- Harley Davidson Half Helmets Uk
- Harley Davidson Gumtree Uk
- Harley Davidson Grips For Sale
- Harley Davidson Guardian Jeans
- Harley Davidson Guaranteed Financing
- Harley Davidson Grip End
- Harley Davidson Grips Eagle
- Harley Davidson Grips Street Glide
- Harley Davidson Gloves Brown
- Harley Davidson Gumtree Tas
- Harley Davidson Gumtree Adelaide
- Harley Davidson Grip Removal
- Harley Davidson Handlebar Book
- Harley Davidson Handlebar Clock Uk
- Harley Davidson Hand Grips Australia